OK, now we *really* can’t wait till June 12. This post has a spoiler.


Orange Is The New Black writer Lauren Morelli is candid and charming AF in an interview on web chat show This Just Out with Liz Feldman.



youtube.com


In the interview (from 6:57), Morelli talks lesbian culture, Orange Is The New Black and why she decided to come out publicly.


"When I finally realised and had gotten through the hardship of it and was publicly out to my friends and family... I went to the GLAAD Awards and there was this very inspirational speech about living visibly," she said.


"I just felt like it wasn't enough to just be out to my family and friends. I felt like with the show I had a platform from which I could speak really publicly about it. And part of what made my experience so terrible is that I didn't know anybody else with that experience."



Lauren Morelli (L) with partner Samira Wiley.


Angela Weiss / Getty Images


When Feldman asked what lesbians can look forward to in the upcoming season of OITNB – and, in particular, whether Ruby Rose's character Stella is going to get down and dirty with the other inmates – Morelli's response was perfect.


"She definitely has sex [with] other people. Oh, now I'm going to get fired," she said.


"No, of course she's having sex. She's Ruby Rose! You don't hire Ruby Rose and not have her have sex! That's CRAZY."




View Entire List ›






from BuzzFeed - Latest http://ift.tt/1IHXlCV

via IFTTT

Publicar un comentario

drop a commect

 
Top